3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 splinter cell : chaos theory on intel 900
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ranolia
Novice

India
12 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2006 :  22:28:29  Show Profile  Visit ranolia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can anyone tell me the setting to run SC:CT on my P4 2.8 Ghz with intel 915 MOBO.
Thnks...

lakka
Novice

India
2 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2006 :  06:20:58  Show Profile  Visit lakka's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Did u try the option 'emulate Hw Tnl caps'? What happens after that?
Splinter cell supports pixel shader 1.1 or 3.0 so try for 1.1.
Go to Top of Page

ranolia
Novice

India
12 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  19:24:13  Show Profile  Visit ranolia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello frndz, last time i posted that i am having trouble running SC:CT
but it ran as well on 3danalyzer as on other hiigh graphicc cards. as i have already told u i got intel gma 900 onboard graphics, so to start SC:CT on 3d analyzer, u have to enable 'emulate H\W TnL' and 'emulate other directx 8.0' option. also force PS 1.1' and yes PLZ REFER TO MEGAGAMES.com FOR further details because reloaded group is giving a patch 1.01 to 1.05 which will help u to start the game
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums