Started by sibz, 08 May 2006, 15:48:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Ste@lth_Fighter

HEY guyz just run Batch file as adminstrator
and it works ... atleast for windows 7
:)

Glide

Hi Ste@lth_Fighter,

welcome and many thanks for your contribution.

Bye bye

harmey24

QuoteOriginally posted by ricorico

I had the "Error while injecting dll into target process" error running with LegoStarWarsII and found a way around it -- here's my story:

I unzipped 3danalyze and (foolishly) placed all those files in the same dir with the game exe. When I saved the batch file, it gave me an error that it wasn't able to copy force.dll into the (same) dir. Then when I moved 3D-Analyze somewhere else, i got the 'injecting dll' error.  And it was stubborn.
I finally deleted all the 3D-Analyze files, unzipped them again (in a separate dir) and voila my game ran fine. Hope this helps somebody.
-ricorico

brduhska

Wolfnmice

So a late reply to an old topic, but i figured if i made a new one ide get linked here. I have the same issue with 3D Analyze 'Error while injecting dll into target process'.
I have tried the various things in this thread and have also checked to make sure the file Hook_3DA.dll was present.
I dont however have a NVIDIA Video Card, i have AMD Radeon HD 8650G + R5 M200 Dual Graphics but i was hoping there maybe someone out there who has figured a resolved to this error that isnt already listed in this thread. Ive used google to see what other fixes there may be but i haven't found one. [:(]

Glide

Hi Wolfnmice,

you're welcome.

Which game(s) are you trying to run with 3D-Analyze?

Bye bye