Error while injecting dll into target process

Started by sibz, 08 May 2006, 15:48:34

Previous topic - Next topic

sibz

i always get the same result when i run any programs (games).. can somebody help me with this error cuz i dont have enough money to buy a better videocard yet..:) by the way my video card is geforce mx440. thanks

edit : topic moved

tbaagbiz

Where did this topic move to?

I have the same problem...

Nightbird

QuoteOriginally posted by tbaagbiz

Where did this topic move to?

I have the same problem...
It has been moved here, from an other sub-forum.
Unluckily, presently we don't know the answer for this problem.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

tbaagbiz

Thanks for your reply Nightbird hope someone figures it out soon.:)

Nightbird

Do you use 3DAnalyzer ?

In-ter-ac-tive :

Nightbird

QuoteOriginally posted by Nightbird

Do you use 3DAnalyze and what are the games with which you have problems?

In-ter-ac-tive :

slavegod

Hi, I'm not good w/ computers, anyways I got the same problem, the game I play is Halo 1, I get this error that says error while injecting dll. into targeting process when I enter the vendor and device ID, then click run, someone help plz.

Jinaud

Hey all, kinda late, but what settings are you using? I've been fighting this problem in The Witcher game. I only reach this error though, when I add a tag to the end of the .bat file (in this case -dontforceminreqs). Is this the same with others or do you get it regardless? I've been trying for a while now, and I'm pretty much grasping at straws at this point.

ricorico

I had the "Error while injecting dll into target process" error running with LegoStarWarsII and found a way around it -- here's my story:

I unzipped 3danalyze and (foolishly) placed all those files in the same dir with the game exe. When I saved the batch file, it gave me an error that it wasn't able to copy force.dll into the (same) dir. Then when I moved 3D-Analyze somewhere else, i got the 'injecting dll' error.  And it was stubborn.
I finally deleted all the 3D-Analyze files, unzipped them again (in a separate dir) and voila my game ran fine. Hope this helps somebody.
-ricorico

Amrod

Running 3Danalyse as administrator may fix this (at least for Vista machines). It could work for XP.

bookwrom99

Error while injecting dll into target process I kept getting this and realized for some reason the hook dll was being deleted every time I made the file read only and stopped getting that error still have not  got Eve to work properly. Is anyone out there using this still?

priyasha

Guys tomb raider underworld isnt workin even wid da 3d analyser... its showin da "error while injectin dll into target process" error... plzzz help i really wanna play dis game!!![:(][:(][:(][:(][V][V]

dp

Well guys this one worked for me.........
Right click on your shortcut and go to compatibility
If "Run this program as an administrator" is enabled........disable it
And there you go...now you can run your game on 3d analyser without errors....................

Glide

Hi dp,

you're welcome here.

This topic is old, but I think your suggestion is very userful also now.

Thanks.

Bye bye

rox

i have question about the 3d analyze.when i ran games using 3d analyze an error occurred "while injecting dll into target process".when i inject force dll a new error occurred"3d analyze could not copy force dll"so what i do.i am using win xp.