3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Off topic
 Punk-a** little kiddies
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic   

Black_Out
Initiate

USA

76 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2003 :  02:12:19  Show Profile  Visit Black_Out's Homepage
So anyone notice how much of a pain in the rear LeCram25 -- aka --LePunk is a pain in the rear end?!

No matter what anyone talks about he is there to get pissy, act like an a** gets nasty and acts like a 5 year old boy - which he may well be for all I know. I love how people like that never grow up and won't quit following people around the 'net on every forum and turning all posts into a gigantic turd.

Here I figure is better than keep this going in other discussions.

I notice how there are several forums here he has fu**ed up beuause of acting like a litlle punk a** kid and getting some people off-topic to discuss why he is mad today.

--------------------------------------------------
"Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!"
-Ash from Army of darkness

lecram25
Average

USA
327 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2003 :  03:05:22  Show Profile  Visit lecram25's Homepage
Hmmm, how about rephrasing that without using one single swear/derogatory word. You seem to have a great deal of issues when plenty to alot of people "jump" on your back. I think YOU of all people have created a great deal of trouble in this and MANY forums. You want a real flame war? Go over to x3dfx and act just like to act here; that's my challenge...continue to post over there and see how long you'd last. I DARE YOU!!!
In short:
You're a two-faced dick. Go fck yourself and make sure to come back and tell us all the details...

| AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.33GHz | Epox 8RDA+ nForce 2 | 256mb DDR PC2100 | Sapphire ATI Radeon 9500np>9700pro | Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 | 3dfx VoodooTV 200 PCI | Western Digital 40Gig 7200RPM | Pioneer 106s DVD | LG 52x24x52 CDRW | Cambridge Soundworks/Creative Labs Desktop Theater 5.1 DTT3500 Digital Speakers | Creative IR Remote | WindowsXP Professional SP1 |

Edited by - lecram25 on 14/10/2003 03:26:37
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2003 :  07:47:16  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage
Again !!

DAMN guys, BE MORE MATURE !!
I'll become really mad and furious !!

Don't push me to do what I don't wont

Calm down and stop useless post.
I hope you all have understood ... THIS TIME!!

Topic is closed.

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums