3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 How about compiling source of glide etc...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Krzewo
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  23:45:40  Show Profile  Visit Krzewo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
can someone help me with compiling sources of glide and mesa for my platform. Win ME, 2vSLI and Intel 810, Celeron 500 Coppermine. Any precompiled libraries? Please help me.

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  00:24:18  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you need MesaFx,
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/mesafx/archive/
for Win9x/ME/2k/XP

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Krzewo
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  15:04:24  Show Profile  Visit Krzewo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
But there is new release of mesafx-> mesa3d.org. I've got sources, and DJGPP. So what next should I do? I've got even glide sources form glide.sourceforge.net. What can tell about it?
Go to Top of Page

Krzewo
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  15:08:09  Show Profile  Visit Krzewo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I already have Mesa 6.3 which you don't have listed:P But it is binary release(i386), I want to compile it for my hardware platform. In that I need help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums