3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Problems with integrated V3 filtering bug in Gl
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

183 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  19:00:36  Show Profile  Visit ahavasi's Homepage  Click to see ahavasi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi all! My friend has a big problem whit his V3...

I have a motherboard with integrated Voodoo 3. It is a regular V3 chip working on 143 MHz (V3 2000 reference), but only with 8 MB of RAM. The problem is, that there is some filtering bug in Glide games (see the picture below), but the D3D games are OK. I have tried 3 different drivers (original and 3rd party drivers too), but the problem is the same with all of them. What can I do? I want to use this board in my weekend house, and sometimes play with cool Glide games

Image Insert:

114.54 KB

AMD Athlon64 3200+@4200+, MSI K8N Neo4-F, 1gb Supertalent 480mhz, VooDoo 5 5500 Mac@PC
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums