3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 V3 3000 Video Out Problem - Overlay ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wandering.Kid
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  11:19:53  Show Profile  Visit Wandering.Kid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I just installed the new Amigasport 3.0 driver. I am using my V3 3000 only for TVOUT ... no monitor is connected.

Most video apps don`t show a picture though.

Windows Media Player 9 and the DIVX Bundle just show some weird garbage where Videooutput should be.

Till now only WinAMP 2.91 shows the videosignal on screen.

I imagine this would be an overlay problem ...
But I have now found a way to swith the primary device to TVOUT.

The "dont use monitor when TVOUT is activated"-setting does not do the trick either :-(

Any suggestins ?

WK

aporte
Novice

Italy
20 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  23:48:55  Show Profile  Visit aporte's Homepage  Send aporte an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
You can see the Divx single if the TV is the primary video, is a problem of all the Divx

But you could not to see this?

Edited by - aporte on 06/10/2003 23:50:18
Go to Top of Page

Wandering.Kid
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  09:40:54  Show Profile  Visit Wandering.Kid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah,
apart from DIVX via Mediaplayer the output is fine.

I have seen this screen too ... is there no way to select the TV as Primary Output device ?

And as I said the don`t use monitor if tv-out is enabled setting does not work very well.

WK
Go to Top of Page

aporte
Novice

Italy
20 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  10:04:55  Show Profile  Visit aporte's Homepage  Send aporte an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have never tried with Windows Media Player 9, I have always used the 8 or other video player (PowerDVD, MiniDVD, WinDVD, ZoomPlayer...) always with the Divx codec http://www.divx.com/divx/

Have you tried therefore?

Edited by - aporte on 07/10/2003 10:30:50
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums