3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~

Home  ~  Profile  ~  Register  ~  Active Topics  ~  Members  ~  Search  ~  FAQ  ~  3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfxzone.it
 Off Topic
 Meet the Overload Teams League!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author  Topic Next Topic  

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

558 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2019 :  22:59:36  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey all

If any of you are seeking a cool Overload League there is the Overload Teams League aka OTL for short :)
Check 'em out here:

http://otl.gg/

The OTL was founded by my friend roncli
This league will give it's players a very competitive gameplay within the game Overload, in forms of competitions to tourneys and just fun games alike

You can join the OTL here view their discord:
http://otl.gg/discord

At the OTL we are always looking for new players, players can also make their own squadrons just as long they consist of 2 or more players.
This gives the player more freedom as well.

Overload is made by Revival Productions, which is based of the same developers that made the original Descent & Freespace series as Parallax Software & Volition Software.

Hereby I hope to see many more new members and I hope it's okay for me to make this thread here.

Powered By The Force, x-3dfx & The Jedi Academy

Edited by - Obi-Wan Kenobi on 28/02/2019 23:30:36

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

29435 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2019 :  23:20:44  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Obi-Wan Kenobi,

I'm always very happy to read your posts

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

558 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2019 :  23:32:26  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah well I'lm always here to help friends in need or good communities that I find are worth having around

I hope you been doing great Glide, been ages I been here, just been busy with real life but I have become the co-owner of the x-3dfx facebook community, most x-3dfx related activities are on FB these days, Ill always miss the good old x-3dfx forums tho.