3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 3D Mark 2003+Voodoo????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zolli
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2003 :  11:45:49  Show Profile  Visit zolli's Homepage  Send zolli an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hy @all,
I coudn´t run 3D Mark 2003
the program said therte is no framebuffer and stencilbuffer and
DXD1 texturkompression.
3D Analyze program doesn`t help
had somebody an Idea??
thanks @all
Marcus
my system:Intel P4 2,0 Gherz,Amigamerlin 3.0 powerd by Voodoo5/5500PCI,and Windows XP

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24442 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2003 :  10:41:01  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome at this forum

My idea is that 3DMark 2003 is basically a DirectX9 hardware benchmark so it must be used with a DX9 video card otherwise it does not have sense

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

Doom
Initiate

Czech Republic
88 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2003 :  11:41:48  Show Profile  Visit Doom's Homepage  Send Doom an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
You can use 3D analyzer
Go to Top of Page

Black_Out
Initiate

USA

76 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2003 :  07:06:22  Show Profile  Visit Black_Out's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could - but software emualtion of hardware - is always very very sloooowww.

If it's not a DX9 card no realy point in using a benchmark to test DX9 features on a card that does not possess the any of the abilities that the benchmark is trying to test.

Shop smart.........shop S-MART.....YA GOT THAT?!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums