3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 FalconFly 3dfx Archive is no more
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ps47

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  00:08:05  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
haven't been there for a few months, and unfortunately missed all that going to close down mid 2017 thing, so I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thank you, so I'm doing it here, hoping someone will see it eventually.

in the end, everything is just ashes and dust, I suppose.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

26132 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  21:40:41  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi ps47,

first of all, many thanks for communication in thread's subject.

Then, on this
quote:
in the end, everything is just ashes and dust, I suppose.

I'm so lucky to know you as a great 3dfx enthusiast and as a highly skilled moderator, always able to support every member of 3dfx community, helping to solve bugs, compatibility issues, and so on.

Imho, if you see ash or dust on your keyboard, please get your more effective brush and sweep these away! ;)

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1463 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2017 :  23:22:06  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
thanks - while I didn't have much time to have fun with 3dfx stuff in the last few years, things are starting to improve slowly, and I don't plan to hang up the 3dfx cape any time soon.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

justin
Novice

Netherlands
21 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2017 :  19:24:27  Show Profile  Visit justin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sad, isn't it?

In case you missed it, here is a mirror from the forum post:

http://falconfly.vogonswiki.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBBf5c7.html?num=1483392373

There are some mirrors of the website so nothing is lost! The kind owner also sent people DVD backups of the site.

After some time, I'm playing a few gmaes on my V5 PC again. Now I'm browsing ebay for maybe a motherboard+cpu upgrade :) P3 800 is so slow.
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

26132 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2017 :  13:35:32  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all.
quote:
Originally posted by ps47

thanks - while I didn't have much time to have fun with 3dfx stuff in the last few years, things are starting to improve slowly, and I don't plan to hang up the 3dfx cape any time soon.

Nice :)

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums