3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 Operative Systems MS Windows and applications
 Priveleged access management for windows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author  Topic Next Topic  

Geraldine Dundon
Novice

20 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2017 :  08:03:45  Show Profile  Visit Geraldine Dundon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm hoping to pick up some information and ideas from you. I want to learn about privileged access management for Windows. Are there guidelines or easy steps to follow in order to secure and control access in accordance with policy to prevent unauthorized access to certain privileged accounts?

BubbleGum
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2017 :  09:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A privilege access management is a solution which handles security and compliance requirements by determining who gets access to what and when.

BubbleGum
Go to Top of Page

Geraldine Dundon
Novice

20 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2017 :  15:59:16  Show Profile  Visit Geraldine Dundon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. I am actually aware of what privilege access management is. I am more keen on getting information on adding more security to avoid unauthorized access for instance, ]least privilege solutions? I am hoping to get additional information on how other companies go along with this security issue.

https://www.beyondtrust.com/solutions/least-privilege-management/
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums