3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 Morrowwind & Pirates/Caribbean
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Legend
Novice

11 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  02:35:14  Show Profile  Visit Legend's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wondered if anybody has been able to start "Pirates of the Caribbean". It crashes on me every single time I go to new game. I tried alot of different things to fix this including using 3danalyze.

And lastly, in Morrowwind there are parts of game where the screen is just gray (movies, intros and such). It's not a huge deal but it would be nice if I could find a way to stop it. Thanks in advance.

AMD Athlon @ 2.1 ghz. - Voodoo 5500 AGP - Win XP Pro - 256 megs. DDR - Asus A7V333

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24413 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2003 :  10:46:04  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are somebody playing with "Pirates of the Caribbean"?
We are waiting...

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2003 :  12:52:28  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i don't find a demo

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums