3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 voodoo3/3000 winXP - nbalive 2003
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

edan
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2003 :  11:00:07  Show Profile  Visit edan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NBAlive 2003 is not running on winXP(black screen...)
I have voodoo3_3000 with directx 8.1 .
what shall I do to overcome the problem ?!
Help me...

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24413 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  14:54:46  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HI edan,

welcome to 3dfxzone.it en board
I'll try helping you: so you must download Amigamerlin 2.5 SE driver (from 3dfxzone.it | Voodoo5 | Drivers | Windows XP) and updare your OS with SP1 from MS server clicking here.

Then in this order:

- Remove current 3dfx driver and tool then reboot
- Install SP1
- Install DirectX 9
- Install Amigamerlin 2.5 SE driver

I'm waiting your news

Ciao ciao

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

Oredo
Novice

Lithuania
1 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2003 :  15:21:56  Show Profile  Visit Oredo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I'm trying to do the same, because I can't play my favorite counter-strike... Could you write me to my mail step by step,because I'm not sure if I doing this right way, thank you for your help
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2003 :  17:08:28  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
"NBAlive 2003 is not running on winXP(black screen...)"

if the problem is with the textures (and a V3, this is "only" 256*256), nothing will be able to make, unluckily
NBALive 2003 might be a no-go for the V3

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums