3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 voodoo2 and medal of honor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

243 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  20:00:26  Show Profile  Visit perer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have 2 voodoo2`s sli running @100mhz with proper cooling with the fastvoodoo 3,5 and a duron 1000mhz.
When i look at the minimum requirements for medal of honor I could easely play, but in reality is is painfully slow i tested with several settings and resolution and came to the conclusion that the cpu had to do most of the work cause at 800x600 is was like it was at 640x480. note that I installed the wickedGL drivers.

Web Admin

24197 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  12:22:56  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, you could get a better fps value by a cpu with a higher clock: in fact minimum requirements for medal of honor are very rough. Try use light settings for game audio and read this page for hardware optimization.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums