3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 AMIGAMERLIN 3.0 - READY !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  13:05:13  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK guys,
for all the interested people there are some news.
Amigamerlin 3.0 for voodoo4/5 come out in this days.

Please keeps your eyes on :
WWW.3DFXZONE.IT home page !!

New Voodoo3 Driver come out (Amigasport 3.0) for xp and shortly after them (MAY_BE) new driver for win98/ME (not remix) ... and not only :D again after that, a GREAT surprise !! :D

This month should be really hot !!

Keeps your eyes open !!

NOW THE DUE GREETING !!!

As so far many thanks must go to Koolsmoky, Daniel Borca, Hank Semenec, Colourless and all the guys of 3DFXzone Team member.
Also many many thanks must go to all the people of Sourceforge Glide project as Colourless (again :D), Koolsmoky (again :D), Daniel Borca (again :D), Sandro, Overmind, and all the other for the newest glide3x !!!

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

qrazi
Average

Netherlands
214 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  13:42:22  Show Profile  Visit qrazi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
w00t! new amigamerlin driver!! and the new x3dfxgamers voodoolizer will be out this week too....

*qrazi will have to do some extensive benchmarking this weekend...

ECS K7s5a@ 147 MHz, Athlon XP 1600+@1825+, Voodoo5 5500 @166 MHz
Go to Top of Page

3dfxFanatic
Initiate

Israel
79 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  14:19:30  Show Profile  Visit 3dfxFanatic's Homepage  Send 3dfxFanatic an AOL message  Send 3dfxFanatic an ICQ Message  Click to see 3dfxFanatic's MSN Messenger address  Send 3dfxFanatic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yeah! finally!
amiga, you're the best!
Go to Top of Page

PHOENIX
Initiate

France

66 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2003 :  00:33:57  Show Profile  Visit PHOENIX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the NEW drivers. I hope that you won't forget Voodoo Banshee users. Nevertheless I will appreciate updated Glide/OpenGL files
Go to Top of Page

ArchAngelCD
Average

USA

228 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2003 :  01:13:34  Show Profile  Visit ArchAngelCD's Homepage  Send ArchAngelCD an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I want to than everyone for working on the Voodoo drivers.
I know of Colourless and Koolsmoky who have been working on Glide forever but I didn't know of the others like Daniel Borca, Sandro and Overmind. I would like to thank you too.

As you can see from my sig, I no longer have a Voodoo card in my main system but I do have a PIII 933 that my Voodoo5 5500 is in. I'm waiting for NEW drivers for that system. I waited for a very long time at 3Dhq without a complaint and now I'm waiting here too. I think I will really see the drivers from this team.

Again, than you very much for all your hard work.
Tony

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 2.8 GHz P4C | 512 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual channel DDR SRAM | 80 Gb Western Digital SE HD | Plextor 12/10/32A CD-RW | Win2000 SP3 | ATI Radeon 9500 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC |
Go to Top of Page

InSomNiaN
Average

Australia
120 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2003 :  16:10:54  Show Profile  Visit InSomNiaN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow....thank u all soooo much for ur hard work. Where would all us 3dfx users be w/out u's ....

**Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.**
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  08:44:11  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3dfxFanatic

yeah! finally!
amiga, you're the best!

NO ... NOT ME !!! DON'T THANKS ME !! THANKS KOOLSMOKY, DANIEL AND ALL THE OTHER WONDERFUL PEOPLES OF SOURCEFORGE PROJECT !!!

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:27:19  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
simply, i would say : we are lucky, we have the best Team since many months now
so, big thanks to the Team

Network powered by AMD and 3DFx

Go to Top of Page

Hellsender
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  14:14:15  Show Profile  Visit Hellsender's Homepage  Click to see Hellsender's MSN Messenger address  Send Hellsender a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys
Thanks for all your efforts.
But the Question is, Wherte is that driver?????

Go to Top of Page

DopeJam
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
23 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  23:44:24  Show Profile  Visit DopeJam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
em Amigasport 3.0??? isnt that only for v3 3500??!?! what about 3000?
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24446 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2003 :  10:45:06  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Amigasport 3.0 supports all Voodoo3 series.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

DopeJam
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
23 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2003 :  11:16:12  Show Profile  Visit DopeJam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok thats great thx
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  10:25:44  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok guys,
the driver will be online in bout 1.5 hour.
Enjoy .

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page

DopeJam
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
23 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  12:13:50  Show Profile  Visit DopeJam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok amigamerlin 3.0 is out and now what about amigasport 3.0? any releas date or something... any information about?
Go to Top of Page

FalconFly
Novice

Germany
28 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  13:43:35  Show Profile  Visit FalconFly's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okidok, the Driver just went online in the 3dfx Archive as well :)

http://www.falconfly.de/vsa100.htm
(in case you need a Mirror)

Greetings
FalconFly

Webmaster
http://www.falconfly.de
3dfx Archive
Go to Top of Page

Hellsender
Novice

5 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  08:08:31  Show Profile  Visit Hellsender's Homepage  Click to see Hellsender's MSN Messenger address  Send Hellsender a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys, i think you have bin working on an illusion

the driver is simply disaster.

Voodoolizer is 10 times better than this
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums