3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 APK 3dfx settings program
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LW_Hearse
Initiate

55 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  04:32:46  Show Profile  Visit LW_Hearse's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again,

Anyone using this program or have used it in the past? Supposedly, you can change certain settings easily with this program. However, I've noticed that although the program was running, I dont think it changed anything as when i entered the registry everything remained unchanged. Am I missing something? Seems a good little utility.

Thanks

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  14:27:32  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
this is the original site
http://www.pixelstation.com/APKWeb/software.html

Network powered by AMD and 3DFx

Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24404 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  19:32:54  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all...

APK is basically a tool for Windows 9X OS so you can get trouble if run on Win2k/XP systems. Which OS are you using with this tweaker?

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  20:13:20  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
for NT4 also and amazing for some "people" for Win2k !?

so, caution with Win2k

Network powered by AMD and 3DFx

Go to Top of Page

LW_Hearse
Initiate

55 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2003 :  11:41:37  Show Profile  Visit LW_Hearse's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi again,

I am using win 98. Funny thing was when I manually overclocked in the registry it showed up displayed in APK 3dfx tuning engine. I just couldn't seem to do it from there.

Thanks hearse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums