3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 DOOM3 question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  11:13:36  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello :)

This may be a silly question, but I`m gonna ask it anyway...

I am about to try running DOOM3 on my comp (PIII 517MHz, 192MB Ram, Voodoo3 2000) - not for pro gaming Just for fun, and I am curious if is it worth to try, I mean Ive read that is even possible to run it on a Voodoo2 but those machines besides Voodoo2 have high end processor plenty of ram and all that new things... So my question is will it run on my comp ?

Thanks in advance for answer...

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:50:55  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
run-yes.fast enough-no.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 27/12/2005 :  23:06:05  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sure I am aware of the thing that it wont run as fast as on some athlon xp 3000 ^^ My goal is just to run it for fun, wich I already did thanks to your advice - It`s barely playable, many nVidia users and people whos eyes arent used to such macabric views would say: holy sh1t it looks like cr4p... But I am happy with what I have even if its not the same as nowadays hardware...

\m/ ^_^ \m/ ! VoOdOo RuLeS ! \m/ ^_^ \m/

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums