3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Banshee Topics and Setup Tips
 voodoo banshee drivers for win98
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeyandy
Novice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2003 :  06:28:21  Show Profile  Visit mikeyandy's Homepage  Send mikeyandy an ICQ Message  Click to see mikeyandy's MSN Messenger address  Send mikeyandy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
does anyone know where I can find drivers for my voodoo banshee for win98?

MAV

ArchAngelCD
Average

USA

228 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2003 :  07:57:35  Show Profile  Visit ArchAngelCD's Homepage  Send ArchAngelCD an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Here are the final release drivers from 3Dfx for the Banshee under Win9x
http://www.voodoofiles.com/1852

Here are the newest 3rd party Win9x Banshee drivers dated 8/28/2001 DX8 complient.
http://www.voodoofiles.com/4451

Good Luck

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 2.8 GHz P4C | 512 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual channel DDR SRAM | 80 Gb Western Digital SE HD | Plextor 12/10/32A CD-RW | Win2000 SP3 | ATI Radeon 9500 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC |
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2003 :  09:16:44  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If the 3dfx Voodoo Banshee V1.04.00 are the last 3Dfx release, others 3rd party drivers are born since...
On this site :
http://www.falconfly.de/banshee.htm
Experimental / Tweaked 3rd Party Drivers
Voodoo Banshee Win9x Drivers

or here : http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/banshee/win9x.htm

I have tried the BansheeDriver Win9x Driver (V1.04.00k) with my Banshee and they work without problem
The X-Mojomotion V1.0 support GlideXP and are the newest release (18 april 2003)

Hum, all the drivers are compliant Dx8 because Dx8 is backward compatible and this is the only reason

Voodoo Woman
Network powered by AMD and 3DFx

Go to Top of Page

camon
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2003 :  16:28:26  Show Profile  Visit camon's Homepage  Send camon an ICQ Message  Click to see camon's MSN Messenger address  Send camon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
why my banshee video card, dont work fine with gta3?
I can´t see the car textures... it's white.
with the original drivers work fine, but is a lot slow

sorry for my English!!
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2003 :  16:54:31  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the textures on all the car or only on the wheels ?

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

Go to Top of Page

camon
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2003 :  21:25:27  Show Profile  Visit camon's Homepage  Send camon an ICQ Message  Click to see camon's MSN Messenger address  Send camon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the textures on all the car
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2003 :  02:36:51  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i'm afraid that the problem is the multitexturing that the Banshee doesn't support

you can always try to upgrade the drivers, put also the desktop in 640*480 / 16 bits

but the best solution would be to try 3DAnalyzer (perhaps the option "Emulate Max. Textures" option" ...)

anyway, try and post back

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums