Unreal Tournament : fps record breaking

Started by TelemachusRhade, 14 December 2005, 23:39:57

Previous topic - Next topic

TelemachusRhade

QuoteUT was made with V3 in mind. It should be run in all its graphics to max with no problem

not really
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW: In this very special time (christmas time) I`d like to wish you and everyone here happy & healthy christmass, loads of gifts from santa and happy new year :)
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

TelemachusRhade

QuoteUT was made with V3 in mind. It should be run in all its graphics to max with no problem
There is no problem with the look of those effects when I turn all on max ;) No no ... Its about performance not look... Some of this things cause nasty fps drops... :/
QuoteIf I remember correctly, NuAngel's drivers have the core files of the 1.07.00b

And I seriously doubt that, the NUAngel can`t have the same core as a drivers you have mentioned, I tested them both and I see a MAJOR diferance in fps AND options in 3dfx tools, it cannot be the same really, I kinda doubt that they even have something in common ^^ oh! wait, wait! There is one thing that those two sets have in common... Actually all (allmost all) drivers have this in common - its the well know gamma bug in glide wich I mentioned few times
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.

benna

have you tried new Sage opengl driver from Daniel Borca?
my PC:
AMD Athlon64 3200+ - ASUS K8V-Deluxe - 1GB DDR400 - 3DFX Voodoo 5 5500 PCI

3DAnalyze user guide http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/articles/template.php?id=5

TelemachusRhade

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.

TelemachusRhade

Speaking of OpenGL... As a matter of fact I cant run UT in OpenGL without a major graphic defects and anomalies... I know that UT's default OpenGL is a piece of sh1t... I am talking about LokiOGL, no matter wich library I instal (btw I dont have much choice... I have WickedGL only) the open gl looks like sh1t :/ Dunno why...
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.

TelemachusRhade

and the latest "Enhanced Open GL reneder for UT" called UTGLR is a piece of sh1t too IMO, its optimized for people with newer gear...
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.