3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 metabyte drivers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skinnie
Average

Portugal

226 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  16:36:19  Show Profile  Visit skinnie's Homepage  Click to see skinnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi,as I already asked in here http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2245 does anyone have an original cdrom of metabyte drivers for voodoo 2?if yes,can you put an iso of it here for me?because I really want this driver,but with the version posted here I can't play quake III..
I downloaded another version (the latest) from driverguide.com but it asks for a cd and I found that the cd is the one with the original drivers..
plzz help
a good page to allocate files is www.filefront.com it is free.

MSI KT3/Athlon XP 2400+/2x256Mb OCZ BH5/3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP

Edited by - skinnie on 04/12/2005 16:26:31

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  23:45:18  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The problem with the last metabyte drivers for the Voodoo 2 is that you need a Metabyte Wicked3D in your machine in order to access the driver (if i remember correctly).

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

skinnie
Average

Portugal

226 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  15:52:40  Show Profile  Visit skinnie's Homepage  Click to see skinnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
humm..very strange..because if this driver do not need it..and it is older why the new one need?this driver is very cool it is a pity that quake 3 isn't playable with it..and 3dmark99 too..

MSI KT3/Athlon XP 2400+/2x256Mb OCZ BH5/3dfx Voodoo 3 3000 AGP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums