3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Voodoolizer and Voodooextreme
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2005 :  18:35:22  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone know where I can get LATEST Voodoolizer and Voodooextreme drivers ? When I try google, every link I get redirects me to some websuche.de sh*t...

Need working mirrors of the latest drivers mentioned above

Please help...
Thankyou.

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2005 :  18:51:58  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ehm, do you know what are these "drivers" ?
Their web site is also down since many months now.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2005 :  19:25:18  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ive read that they are very very good... AND I was satisfied when using Voodoolizer thats why I`m looking for a newer ones... Dunno woot exacly are VoodooExtremes (havent tried them) <---[Thats why I wanna get them]

Im lost in all this driver stuff... Mostly recomended are Amigamerlin 2.9 but comparing those to x3dfx... / and speaking of the devil... When I set all things on high details + antialiasing I get boost instead of slow-down while in Amigamerlin when I set all to lowest settings for better speed I get much slower results instead of boost (lol!!) [arf... sorry for the offtopic]

Generaly speaking... Im looking for drivers that can give me boost and total control over gamma in OpenGL/Glide, Voodoolizer was very close to that... But still... I cant find a way to brighten thiongs up in glide (i.e Unreal Tournament wich I mentioned in a seperate topic)

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
Go to Top of Page

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2005 :  19:31:06  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*things

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums