3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 Unreal Tournament (1999)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2005 :  18:48:07  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know why the hell there is no way to brighten screen in 3dfxGlide mode ? I mean everything I`ve tried, monitor controls, softaware controls for brightnes (3dfx's tools 3dfx color), Powerstrip, VControl In-Game brightness slider - doesent make any effect... Second thing (the most weird IMO) is that im getting more FPS in D3D then in 3dfxGlide o_O But the game isnt running fluidly... Especialy mouse :/

Anybody who knows whats with fps in 3dfxglide/d3d and how to brighten screen in 3dfxglide please help

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Edited by - Nightbird on 29/11/2005 20:27:07

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2005 :  20:24:07  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You don't have advanced settings in the game or something like a console ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 29/11/2005 20:31:11
Go to Top of Page

TelemachusRhade
Average

100 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2005 :  09:36:36  Show Profile  Visit TelemachusRhade's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do have them indeed... trouble is... that doesent help a bit, as I wrote I tried all gamma controling programs, including UT's internal oprions...

Something must be in a driver... Question is what and were to modify it? When I install Mikpedo I got bright 3dfxGlide (at the cost of dark D3D) in UT while in other drivers NOT... i.e Amegamerlin offers adjustable gamma for d3d wich can be seen in 3dfx Color tab and when I adjust it, it work... meanwhile when I try the same thing with 3dfxglide/opengl it doesent work lol :/

(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums