3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 voodoo5 5500 agp help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

namrepus
Novice

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2003 :  05:34:20  Show Profile  Visit namrepus's Homepage  Send namrepus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have a voodoo5 5500 agp and amigamerlin2.5 for xp installed and when i delete the files from regedit and reinstall the drivers i get about 20-30 screen resolution choices, granted only the first few work but i like the smallest i can get (1152 x 864), but once i restart my computer it takes away these options and gives me only 3 very horible resolutions. does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24439 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2003 :  12:04:27  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Install latest monitor driver and then begin amigamerlin 2.5 se installing procedure (this problem is new for me...)

See here too.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

namrepus
Novice

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2003 :  14:21:39  Show Profile  Visit namrepus's Homepage  Send namrepus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but the thing is when i try to install 3dfx tools the instalation just closes in the middle, getting really gay
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24439 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2003 :  00:11:44  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Before installing amigamerlin remove old 3dfx tool from OS control panel: if problem remains run system restore or a new Windows XP setup.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

username
Novice

Bosnia and Herzegovina
7 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2003 :  16:38:25  Show Profile  Visit username's Homepage  Send username an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
glide please unlock this topic
http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=241

32ou 934t3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums