3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Rush and Voodoo1 Topics and Setup Tips
 voodoo1 a-trend helios
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author  Topic Next Topic  

TheAdict
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2014 :  19:05:28  Show Profile  Visit TheAdict's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

When I install driver V3.01.00 Voodoo1 3dfx, the system tells me that I have a dll in the newest equipment. Should I stay with the new driver dll or keep the old dll?

Thanks,

A greeting,
TheAdict

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2014 :  23:36:27  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Question : what driver did you install "before" the v3.01.00 ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

TheAdict
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2014 :  01:21:45  Show Profile  Visit TheAdict's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When installing Windows 98 SE, recognized me the graphics card automatically, after installing the driver V3.01.00 Voodoo1 installed all files correctly. Except for a dll file that already had told me that a newer version. What I will be installing windows 98 SE without voodoo to not recognize me, after I put the driver in a folder, and I put the card. When the detected me see if I can directly install your new driver without telling me.

Thanks, you gave me an idea. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2014 :  13:39:43  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
What's the name of the dll ?

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

TheAdict
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2014 :  21:18:22  Show Profile  Visit TheAdict's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Right now I do not remember, ask a person who understands enough. And he told me I better put that brings the driver. When I have the name of the dll to reformat the computer, I tell him. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

TheAdict
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2014 :  12:08:14  Show Profile  Visit TheAdict's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is the name of the dll:
MSVCRT.DLL
My versión comes with windows: 6.00.8397.0

Overwriting dll that comes with the driver: 3dfx Voodoo1 V3.01.00.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums