3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Error message 3DFX16V3.DRV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

harriscolin
Novice

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  16:15:54  Show Profile  Visit harriscolin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Can anyone help resolve the following error message :
I get this message when I try to access Paint Shop Pro8. PSP has caused an error in 3DFX16V3.DRV. PSP will now close. Also when I try to open Norton Anti Virus I get this message Nmain has caused an error in 3DFX16V3.DRV. Nmain will now close.I have tried reinstalling Voodoo3000 drivers but this does not solve the problem.

Colin Harris

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24454 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  16:30:49  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome in Community.

You would post your Operative System, 3dfx drivers and hardware system specs like cpu, mainboard etc.
So i wait for your reply.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

PHOENIX
Initiate

France

66 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  16:58:53  Show Profile  Visit PHOENIX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello !

Here you'll find a related topic

http://www.falconfly-central.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=drivers;action=display;num=1057952451;start=2

Regards
Go to Top of Page

harriscolin
Novice

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  17:00:58  Show Profile  Visit harriscolin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi
OS - Windows ME
3dfx Drivers - Voodoo3 3000 Ver 1.01
Intel family 6 model 7 Processor
128MB Ram
Regards Colin Harris

Colin Harris
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24454 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  17:13:42  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok,

if you do not play with your pc i suggest to use 3dfx reference driver v.1.07.00 located at bottom of this page.
You must (re)install MS DirectX 7.0 before driver setup. If so problem remains you could consider an OS change with Windows 98SE for optimal (general) compatibility with your hardware system.

Bye bye

3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | Register
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  19:29:32  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the driver Voodoo3 1.07.00 will resolve the problem with Norton
Go to Top of Page

ORCHARD
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2003 :  17:38:32  Show Profile  Visit ORCHARD's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When inserting clip art in Microsoft, Word or excell it crashes and says "caused an error in 3dfx16v3.drv and will close. I have reloaded Voddoo without sucess. Any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2003 :  15:15:37  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OS, driver ?

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

Go to Top of Page

ORCHARD
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2003 :  19:44:32  Show Profile  Visit ORCHARD's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have windows ME, and a P3 processor, any clues?

quote:
Originally posted by Nightbird

OS, driver ?

Network powered by 3Dfx and AMD

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums