3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Need help configuring my drivers.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

3 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  03:00:43  Show Profile  Visit Low_Matt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm using AMIGAMERLIN 2.5 SE FOR MS WINDOWS 2000/XP AND 3DFX VOODOO3/4/5 CARDS. My computer runs windows xp professional, 2.4 ghz, 512 ram, and a voodoo3 video card. With the drivers the display is fine and i can run games fine but when I try to run the warcraft III world editor it gives me this error:

I have directx 9.0 and I can run my computer in 16 bit or 32 bit resolution, so i'm sure i need to configure my 3dfx tools that came with AMIGAMERLIN. So anyone that can help please post a reply.
Thanks in advance.

1938 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  03:49:40  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
between us, useless to post several times ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums