3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Discussions
 Memory problem with my V2 SLI?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jplee
Novice

Taiwan

33 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  02:14:22  Show Profile  Visit jplee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Recently I use 2 Mostoer 3d II 12mb in SLI to play Diablo II and run in to a problem; After Runing game normaly for certain length of time,the screen suddenly become blur and dim. If look in to the game graph closely, I can see horizontal lines within although it's very tiny. Once I exit game and re-enter in, everything then back to normal.
I don't recall exactly after how long I play then it happen, but I run in to it from time to time. So, is it one of V2 cards has problem? or it just normal...though I doubt it....
I need suggestions, Thank you very much!

jplee

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  20:13:44  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
make sure you enable v-sync.use leinen tweaker.

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

jplee
Novice

Taiwan

33 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2005 :  06:50:25  Show Profile  Visit jplee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums