3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Software Platforms and Apps
 3D-Analyze and TnL games
 Black & White 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FreezeBurnX
Novice

1 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  13:04:19  Show Profile  Visit FreezeBurnX's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello!

I own a GeForce MX440 and I want to play Black & White 2 but, my GFX card does not support Pixel Shader 1.1, I've downloaded 3D-Analyze v2.36b (is this the best version?) and tried emulating 1.1 Pixel Shader, but, when I clicked run (I selected B&W2/white.exe) it just thought for a while and nothing happened.

Any help?

ethaner61
Novice

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2005 :  06:15:36  Show Profile  Visit ethaner61's Homepage  Click to see ethaner61's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
dude..same thing w/ me... 3d analyze is kinda confusing AND i really cant understand the tutorials (not ENGLISH!) and I MUST PLAY THIS FREAKING GAME!

Ahh...the black and white 2
Go to Top of Page

phyns
Novice

Brazil

1 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2006 :  01:33:29  Show Profile  Visit phyns's Homepage  Send phyns an ICQ Message  Click to see phyns's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I Have the same problem and i couldn't resolve, but i did select only emulation of pixel shader and the ids of a GeForce Ti, the program drop this messsage:
Error while injecting dll into target process.

I stop there.
Go to Top of Page

chaosdrag866
Novice

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2006 :  07:50:00  Show Profile  Visit chaosdrag866's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if u look below farther enough it will say it in english
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums