3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Old GLide games and Voodoo5?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

121 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2005 :  23:14:02  Show Profile  Visit Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, my impression is that most of us are interested in trying Voodoo cards with new games, like Doom3 on Voodoo5 and such.

I just wonder: does anyone like to try old, DOS GLide games like Jetfighter III or Archimedean Dynasty, using Voodoo5 cards? The only resources I have found on the internet is Dracman's web site, where the guy uses Voodoo5 to play Tomb Raider 1. How about here? Anyone want to share their experience using Voodoo5 (FSAA and the likes) on DOS GLide games?

Delenn is the hottest sci-fi character ever.

The Galactic Empire vs the Borg vs the Goa'ulds vs the A'millans vs the Trollish Imperium vs the Ancient Guardians
The Phoenix War

Never buy a LiteOn CD Writer. Ever.

34 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2005 :  21:07:50  Show Profile  Visit MUDASS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I fired up Unreal 1 v226. It's like playing a new game. It's smooth and fast. Last time I had played, it was with a p200 with 64mb ram and a V3. It was ramming any time there was lot of action so I couldn't get far. I even tryed it with a Kyro(hercules 3d prophet 32mb) and it's ramming the hell ! I don't understand, with this card the game is at best on D3D, ramming in opengl tim, and ugly and ramming on powervr!

kickstart - voodoo.5.5500.agp.64mb/voodoo.3.2000.pci.16mb.mobo.asus.p2b-f.p3-450 mhz.512.mb.133mhz.sb.pci128.isa.56k.us.robotic.isa.3com.ethernet.card.lg.cd-rw.52x32x52x.hd1.30.gig.maxtor.hd2.5.gig.seagate.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums