3dfx Interactive inc.

Started by 3dfxmadscientist, 06 February 2013, 01:25:48

Previous topic - Next topic

m14radu

No offense but a lot of people are making jokes about this subject.
Even nvidia came with the 1 April joke last year, so that everybody is skeptic.
If the 3dfx will be resurrected than will be awesome.
But you told us that the cards will be launches starting with March 1st 2013. What's happen ?
Can you provide more details/evidence about the project ?

Follow your dreams !

3dfxmadscientist

QuoteOriginally posted by m14radu

But you told us that the cards will be launches starting with March 1st 2013. What's happen ?

Yes March was our launch date I jumped and we thought we were going to use other companies IP Cores. that has not gone the way we wanted it so we are now developing our own our memory modules and solid state drives and the Voodoo gaming systems are ready except for graphic cards. We were trying not to launch other products until we launched at least one card. So the 32nm vsa2000 1000mhz 3dfx chip will be manufactured at Global Foundries New York. the PCB board will be manufactured by Tritech Manfacturing Fort Wayne Indiana all assymbly done at our sister company this has never been released until now ADDCO Circuits Rochester Hills Mi the work on 3dfx's 300 thousand sqft Detroit campus has begun GhostDog also now hows tie to ge the 3dfx sites up and the 370 fps Linux based Driven Operating system is running with no bugs so we are getting closer.

Image Insert:

136.64 KB
Voodoo reborn

goriath

Oh plz...
That is embarassing.

ms-dos

QuoteOriginally posted by 3dfxmadscientist

QuoteOriginally posted by m14radu

Yes March was our launch date I jumped and we thought we were going to use other companies IP Cores. that has not gone the way we wanted it so we are now developing our own our memory modules and solid state drives and the Voodoo gaming systems are ready except for graphic cards. We were trying not to launch other products until we launched at least one card. So the 32nm vsa2000 1000mhz 3dfx chip will be manufactured at Global Foundries New York. the PCB board will be manufactured by Tritech Manfacturing Fort Wayne Indiana all assymbly done at our sister company this has never been released until now ADDCO Circuits Rochester Hills Mi the work on 3dfx's 300 thousand sqft Detroit campus has begun GhostDog also now hows tie to ge the 3dfx sites up and the 370 fps Linux based Driven Operating system is running with no bugs so we are getting closer.

Image Insert:

136.64 KB

3dfxmadscientist

As of Aug 6th Nvidia has removed all statments of ownership to the 3dfx 3dfx interactive and voodoo brand. We will begin manufacturing 3dfx Graphic Cards Nov 1st and Main-boards Jan 1st Feb 1st will see launch of Voodoo Ram and SSD's
Voodoo reborn

Radeux

I'm not so sure about all this... but if it happens I will EAT the TMU off my dead voodoo1 to celebrate. Then I will really have voodoo inside! ahahaha!
*Copper cooled 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 Mac*
Athlon 64 2800+ 2GB ddr-333 2-2-2-5 Geforce 6100 mobo. 3dfx, the zombie that won't die!

goriath

Just found again this stupid thread...
LOL! :D

Obi-Wan Kenobi

What a tool that topic poster lmao...

QuoteOriginally posted by Radeux

I'm not so sure about all this... but if it happens I will EAT the TMU off my dead voodoo1 to celebrate. Then I will really have voodoo inside! ahahaha!

But when you poop it out you will have Voodoo outside as well lel xD :D