3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 AMD Video Cards
 error while injecting dll into target process
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PatronDragon
Novice

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2013 :  13:54:04  Show Profile  Visit PatronDragon's Homepage  Send PatronDragon an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
My videocard Radeon9600 I Start EVE online through 3DAnalyze and to me writes: "error while injecting dll into target process" What to do?
I unpacked 3DAnalyzer on a desktop and right now almost everything OK! But I don't know as are necessary to start EVE online what installations?

Edited by - PatronDragon on 30/01/2013 14:25:48

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

26299 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2013 :  20:23:32  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi PatronDragon,

you're welcome.

The following alert with the message error while injecting dll into target process

is tipically related to a missing 3D-Analyze's library named "hook_3DA.dll". So please verify this file is included in 3D-Analyze's installation folder (I mean the directory that contains other files like "3DAnalyze" or "ForceDLL.dll") and let me know.

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2017 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums