3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 Voodoo5 PCI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PanoramixDruida
Average

Argentina
152 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  15:23:11  Show Profile  Visit PanoramixDruida's Homepage  Send PanoramixDruida an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys!, I would like to get a Voodoo5 PCI as here in my country -Argentina- they're difficult to find. Have any of you have one of these and want to sell it?. Thanks!

trigger
Initiate

Australia

83 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  14:32:01  Show Profile  Visit trigger's Homepage  Click to see trigger's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Idealy you'd like to hang out for a VoodooMAC with DVI, but have you seen ebay lately or even amazon.com? One is even boxed with shrink wrap and all!

Otherwise I may have a VoodooMAC up for grabs once I've repaired it and fully tested it. It's just missing three 118ohm surface mount resistors of the back of the card.

Had a DOA recently!

Voodoo5 5500 AGP
Voodoo5 5500 PCI DVI x3 (exorcised MAC cards)
Voodoo4 4500 PCI
Voodoo2 1000 PCI x4 (two boxed and factory sealed)
Voodoo1
miroHISCORE 3D
Canopus PURE3D

Edited by - trigger on 07/08/2005 14:32:48
Go to Top of Page

Garth
Novice

Argentina
33 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2005 :  04:29:12  Show Profile  Visit Garth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im from argentina too, i can sell you mine its in pristine condition te paso mi msn alan_fell86@hotmail.com

question is, where in arg do you live, and how much can i charge you for it, cause i've got no idea myself :S

CF

Edited by - Garth on 16/08/2005 05:20:49
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums