3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Hardware Components
 NVIDIA Video Cards
 Ge Force MX 440
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GodLikeGenius
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2005 :  18:43:02  Show Profile  Visit GodLikeGenius's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

is there a way to play earth 2160 on a Ge Force 4 MX card? The problem is that the card does nopt supply the Pixel Shader 1.2 :(

I hope u can help me nevertheless u have played doom³ on a voodoo 4 card :) u must be genius

(sorry 4 my mistakes but im from germany ;“) )

thx GodLike

GodLikeGenius
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2005 :  18:45:41  Show Profile  Visit GodLikeGenius's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ohh, its a 1500 AMD Athlon processor, 256 MB Ram, and the latest Nvidia driver on a Windows XP system :)
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2005 :  14:21:14  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you can use software like 3danalyzer to fake Pixel Shader caps on gf4 mx 440.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page

GodLikeGenius
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2005 :  14:24:36  Show Profile  Visit GodLikeGenius's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm i cant find it there :( could u give me the direct link pls ??

and thank u for youre work :)
Go to Top of Page

GodLikeGenius
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2005 :  14:48:28  Show Profile  Visit GodLikeGenius's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok i have found it an tryed it :)
I have marked all options without knowing what im doing :D

The most of the options i have never heard before ;)

The game starts know but i can only see the first picture of the game and after a few seconds it shut down the apllication outomaticly ( i mean it crashs) so that a cant play the game :(

Could someone help me one time more???
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2005 :  22:18:25  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
enable only pixel shader emulation and try again.

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums