3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 3Dfx Voodoo and WindowsXP x64
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

White Voodoo Master
Novice

Russia

18 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  11:41:40  Show Profile  Visit White Voodoo Master's Homepage  Reply with Quote
14 days ago, i install new version of Windows on my system. So, i want to run my Voodoo cards
under this OS. Did someone know where i can get drivers? Drivers exists?

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  13:29:04  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They don't exist.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

CJ Jooou
Initiate

59 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  22:33:52  Show Profile  Visit CJ Jooou's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that you will have to wait some time for the drivers.
It is always like that. So you shouldnt spend your days on google trying to find drivers. When they get relased you will know.

TRUST ME

PostalDude®
-----------
<RWS>™
Go to Top of Page

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2005 :  08:49:22  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
White Voodoo Master, which card do u have?

do u have 2D acceleration, noż

how about the Direct 3d? does it work win default (if win64 has it) drivers?
Go to Top of Page

White Voodoo Master
Novice

Russia

18 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  10:49:09  Show Profile  Visit White Voodoo Master's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have many Voodoo Cards, and i will install Voodoo 2 SLI or Voodoo 3 3000 PCI, but i'll do it when x64 drivers will be ready.
Hmmm, maybe today i try Voodoo 3 PCI, will see...
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24426 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  11:09:39  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Topic was moved to the right forum section.

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

White Voodoo Master
Novice

Russia

18 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2005 :  16:02:23  Show Profile  Visit White Voodoo Master's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i install my Voodoo 3, run Windows XP x64 bit Edition, but card detects only like Standart VGA adapter. I will try to install exists Win32 drivers, but i think it will not help. How can we know about future compatibility between Voodoo and XP64?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents © 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine © Snitz Forums