3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 NuAngel.net and drivers are back!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NuAngel
Novice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2012 :  08:29:24  Show Profile  Visit NuAngel's Homepage  Send NuAngel an AOL message  Send NuAngel an ICQ Message  Click to see NuAngel's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://drivers.NuAngel.net is back, same as it once was. I let the domain expire and the moment I got it back I re-uploaded my old "NuDrivers." Certainly nothing has changed, and my typo-riddled documents are as unchanged as they were when I was a teen - but the files are still there, as is the leaked 3dfx source code, circa 2004.

NuAngel

______
http://NuAngel.net is back!

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  01:38:47  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi NuAngel,
Glad to see you again.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

m14radu
Average

Romania
444 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  07:24:13  Show Profile  Visit m14radu's Homepage  Send m14radu a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back mate ! ;)

Follow your dreams !
Go to Top of Page

gdonovan
Initiate

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  16:41:55  Show Profile  Visit gdonovan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I added the link to my site.

Gary
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

24413 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2012 :  13:56:45  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome back NuAngel :)

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

540 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2012 :  21:08:19  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the late reply, but hay welcome back NuAngel, good to see an old 3dfx Die-Hard like you back again
You site gives me memories hehe, awesome pawsomes bro