AMIGAMERLIN 3.0 ????

Started by vykupitel, 18 July 2003, 12:20:55

Previous topic - Next topic

vykupitel

Only question: WHEN it will be?

Would it be possible to publish beta or more specific info about progress? It`s long time that i`ve heard about 3.0 [V]
AthlonXP 1.86GHz@2.2GHz (barton), 1024MB PC400 RAM,MSI KT6-Delta LSR,
Voodoo5 6000 rev. 3700 A1 + Voodoo4 4200 AGP(Daytona) and many more...

Glide

Our beta testers are working: we want get a good level of performance and stability so you have to wait. When drivers will be ready we give announcement at site home and you could download.

PS: welcome in 3dfxzone.it en board.

Bye bye

PanoramixDruida

Can you tell us 'Glide' (more or less) how much time could take you finish your tests?.

Glide

Not much time but there are still some things to tidy up. The download 'll be possible only at the proper time that's when new driver 'll give us fully satisfactory results.

Bye bye

PanoramixDruida

Thanks 'Glide'. I can't wait anymore for those drivers. Please guys, upload them NOW! :)

Glide

vykupitel

To GLIDE:

Could you please publish some more info about new features or bugfixes? I think that you must know about them. I would he helpfull for people that are waiting for new drivers.

And who is the programer of it when Coulourless give up his work on them?Koolsmoky?

-----------MOOOOOORE INFO PLS--------------
AthlonXP 1.86GHz@2.2GHz (barton), 1024MB PC400 RAM,MSI KT6-Delta LSR,
Voodoo5 6000 rev. 3700 A1 + Voodoo4 4200 AGP(Daytona) and many more...

Glide

About Amigamerlin 3.0 post at 3dfxzone.it home was due to this: new features or fixed bugs take driver on line. So do not worry, we are working to do happy you and all 3dfx users and assure better performance/compatibility than previus AM release.

That's all.

Bye bye

74p54

Do you know something new about Amigamerlin 3.0 for 9x/me
or
the compatibility with Voodoo 3 [?][?][?]

Joshua

QuoteDo you know something new about Amigamerlin 3.0 for 9x/me or
the compatibility with Voodoo 3

3.0 are a vsa-100 drivers, with also a Win9X/ME release but many improvements there are for Windows XP users. Voodoo3 cards have some retrocompatibility problems, expecially with XP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the best performance by system. It's time of Hardware Setup - www.hwsetup.it - Join now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOENIX

What about Voodoo Banshee support ? There are still many Banshee users around the world. Maybe it would be a good idea to build two drivers : one optimized for Voodoo4/5, another for Banshee/Voodoo3 (after all Banshee is a Voodoo3 with only 1 TMU). Please don't forget Banshee users.

Glide

Never forget one 3dfx user [8)]

We want work for Banshee based cards (see following FastVoodoo2 drivers for any OS and Voodoo2 video accellerator) so your words and suggestions (past and future) here are and will be many useful for us.

Banshee is an "active" topic in forumzone.it (jump at this link for example) and a new driver kit is already planned.

Please report us all things that you and Raziel64 could find: only together working we all make a good 3dfx Support.

Bye bye

Raziel64

Check periodically this links,ok?...

http://www.falconfly-central.de/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=techtalk;action=display;num=1059110153

There's new almost all days...:)

Together we can do it!

BansheeXP Driver author
Evolution Drivers Series

PanoramixDruida

Raziel64, yo te puedo ayudar a compilar los fuentes si querés. El tema es que no tengo los fuentes. Si querés contactarte conmigo, mi e-mail es eprincipe@hotmail.com

ArchAngelCD

PanoramixDruida,
You have mail  ;)

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 2.8 GHz P4C | 512 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual channel DDR SRAM | 80 Gb Western Digital SE HD | Plextor 12/10/32A CD-RW | Win2000 SP3 | ATI Radeon 9500 Pro | SoundMAX 5.1 Digital Audio|

Asus P4P800 i865PE | Intel 3.2 GHz P4C | 2048 Mb Kingston PC3200 Dual Channel DDR SRAM | 160 Gb Western Digital SATA HD | NEC ND-3520 16X DVD-RW | WinXP Pro SP2 | ATI Radeon X850 Pro | 6-channel AD1985 audio CODEC | 3Com 3C940 Gigabit LAN | Diamond Monster 3D II 24Mb SLI