3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | Search with Google | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Off topic
 The best player in the universe
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

madison8971
Novice

Vietnam
3 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2012 :  23:16:07  Show Profile  Visit madison8971's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello guys .

I know probably most of you are bad so I want to show you guys the best player I have ever seen.
He is insane,he is so sick that i couldn't believe when i saw it..
My mom,my grandmother and my grandfather all came to see this GOD ..
This guy is immortal . I know some ppl think he is a hacker,but he is a freakin' pro .. he is extraordinary player and I think he is godlike.
When I saw it I almost died of happiness ,I love that they are such a talented and extraordinary players . I think he is the best player in the whole world.
He is the sickest ******* I have ever seen,nobody is like him,he is owning everyone , so if you're a scrub nub you can learn to play as sick this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVejXuZ1Da0&feature=channel_video_title

I love this guy,he is so good..he made my day,now im getting MW3 and im start playing!I hope one day ill be good as this guy !
Please check it out,subscribe and like cuz he putted the gaming in a whole new freakin level !

THIS MAN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE IS NOW ..
[url=http://daviplastics.com/khuonmau.html]OY MY GOD..[/url]

Edited by - Web Staff on 22/01/2012 16:02:34

Max_R
Novice

Italy
24 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2012 :  00:20:09  Show Profile  Visit Max_R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where are rocket jumps??? WTF is MW3?
Go to Top of Page

goriath
Average

Italy

125 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2012 :  01:31:32  Show Profile  Visit goriath's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Max_R

Where are rocket jumps??? WTF is MW3?

:asd:

This is 3dfxzone
Go to Top of Page

Glide
Web Admin

Napoli

26111 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2012 :  20:31:13  Show Profile  Visit Glide's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi madison8971,

many thanks for your message, but this subforum is related to "3D-Analyze and TnL games" topics, so please post in the right section next time.

Bye bye

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Join us! | 3dfxzone.it | hwsetup.it | forumzone.it
Go to Top of Page

ms-dos
Average

288 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2012 :  05:24:40  Show Profile  Visit ms-dos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that's not MW3

this is

Note, I'm jade flacon on Vogons.

Edited by - ms-dos on 02/08/2012 05:24:58
Go to Top of Page

heartyanxious
Novice

15 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2015 :  11:48:20  Show Profile  Visit heartyanxious's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought you were asking for some sort of advice regarding media players.
Go to Top of Page

heartyanxious
Novice

15 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2016 :  15:15:49  Show Profile  Visit heartyanxious's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by heartyanxious

I thought you were asking for some sort of advice regarding media players.

same here, i thought he is asking what is the best media player
Go to Top of Page

Geraldine Dundon
Novice

20 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2017 :  13:50:58  Show Profile  Visit Geraldine Dundon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wasn't he? LOL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums