3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Hardware Components
 NVIDIA Video Cards
 Problem with Nvidia Graphics Card
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

13 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2005 :  03:34:11  Show Profile  Visit Nemesis887's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am having some problems with my Nvidia Geforce FX 5600 (256MB) Video Card. All resolutions in D3D mode are fuzzy under 1024x768 for some reason. My system is overclocked recently also. I just adjusted the CPU frequency, but I did not touch the AGP bus speed. Should I adjust it also? Currently it is at 66Mhz and can max out at 75Mhz. Heating problems are nonexistent in this system becuase they are water cooled. (GPU+CPU), also using LegendFX's Voodoo Mage drivers for my SLI Voodoo 2's. Latest Nvidia Drivers were used also, forceware version 71.89. Any suggestions? Thx.

47 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2005 :  20:14:24  Show Profile  Visit Kyon_CoraeL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a simple problem with a Simple solution

Simply Increase the Level of Detail

Download Rivatuner @ www.guru3d.com and go into Rivatuner and go click the triangle within a square button next to the name of your nvidia drivers then go to the D3D icon and click it then simply change your level of detail which would probably be @ 0 to - something if u experiment with that bar so u can find the one which suits you best.

I love how Voodoo 5 drivers have this bar built into it.
Go to Top of Page

98 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2005 :  23:37:52  Show Profile  Visit youkaizero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What manufactor is the 5600 made from?(Asus, MSI, BGF Tech)

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums