3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Discussions
 voodoo3 3500tv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ben
Novice

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  16:34:57  Show Profile  Visit ben's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi
Can anyone help me with this?

Just upgraded from 98 se to Xp Pro, at first had a problem running any 3dfx based game but solved this by replacing the file kstvtuner.ax in windows/system32 directory with the in V3500XP/driver2k (Voodoo Series Windows(r) XP Driver Kit XP1-BETA)
What I cannot get to work is Voodoo TV for composite/TV, when starting from desktop icon it fails to run & comes back with enable wedtv?

Paul

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  20:51:47  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have met only one guy that has succefully used a voodoo3 3500tv under xp,he was using the AmigaSport 3500TV-XP driver (get it here), VisualReality 3.10.06 for TV,and VirtualDub for TV Capture.check here for some info about that tv tuner error.

you can try to update the tv driver with files from this archive,this has apparently helped some people..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables

Edited by - ps47 on 12/05/2005 20:53:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums