3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 y bother?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

poooooo
Novice

3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  00:35:52  Show Profile  Visit poooooo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
honnestly y bother with old hardware thats long dead n never works with any of the latest games? i 4t new games were out so that people could enjoty the latest gfx n gameplay. it aint gonna get u anywhere. av noticed that the 3dfx site has died. doesnt this say something? hell ad rather have a my bitch ass gf4 than a voodoo5 6000. u can get a decent gfx card 4 bugger all these days. tbh i think you lot should get out more. i doubt that any of you have gfs/bfs.

maybe u could start a stamp collection. maybe it mite be worth summet in a few years.

i'll prolly get banned etc. oh well am really bothered

sorry 2 b blunt but am only telling the truth. sooner you realise that ur the laughing stock of the gfx card comminity the better.

Edited by - poooooo on 03/05/2005 00:40:17

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  02:02:12  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Stop your bla-bla.
If you don't like 3dfx and the old hardware, why are you here ?
Buy a GF or all what you like and play the last games ! Is it a problem for you ?

Do you know how we name people like you ? trolls...
You're bothering.

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 03/05/2005 02:03:10
Go to Top of Page

gdonovan
Initiate

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  04:47:07  Show Profile  Visit gdonovan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's simple, I'm a lunatic.
Go to Top of Page

kekit
Novice

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  06:35:11  Show Profile  Visit kekit's Homepage  Send kekit an AOL message  Send kekit a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
seriously, why did u make an account here if ur gonna bad mouth the 3dfx community?
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  11:19:45  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by poooooo

honnestly y bother with old hardware thats long dead n never works with any of the latest games? i 4t new games were out so that people could enjoty the latest gfx n gameplay. it aint gonna get u anywhere. av noticed that the 3dfx site has died. doesnt this say something? hell ad rather have a my bitch ass gf4 than a voodoo5 6000. u can get a decent gfx card 4 bugger all these days. tbh i think you lot should get out more. i doubt that any of you have gfs/bfs.

maybe u could start a stamp collection. maybe it mite be worth summet in a few years.

i'll prolly get banned etc. oh well am really bothered

sorry 2 b blunt but am only telling the truth. sooner you realise that ur the laughing stock of the gfx card comminity the better.

Hey man, I don't know if you really know where you are posting and reading what you are wrinting is obviously that you don't have the passion for 3dfx and that you don't know that this place is where is 3dfx's soul.

Anyway, as I said in the past, in this place all thinks voodoo and if you aren't a voodoo user this is not the right place for you.

This time I want to add that, if you have nothing to do, please go to do it in another place.

Hoping I was clear, I wouldn't like to return to this argument.

Bye

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000

Edited by - Amigamerlin on 03/05/2005 14:31:49
Go to Top of Page

Jules
Novice

Netherlands
39 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  14:18:48  Show Profile  Visit Jules's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maybe he doesn't know that if there was no 3dfx there would never been a GF4 ( probably )

Edited by - Jules on 03/05/2005 14:19:28
Go to Top of Page

hanksemenec
Initiate

USA

71 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  14:48:06  Show Profile  Visit hanksemenec's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Last week I had lunch with the rest of the systems engineering from 3DFX, the Evil TRIO of engineers. Nice feeling, we loved to bring stuff to you, which was ahead of it's time and little bit evil. There would have been more, but the bean counters decided to bail.

Anyway, board like this is a proof that people appreciated what we have done . hehe

Hank
Go to Top of Page

Voodoo5
Average

Canada
157 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  15:11:39  Show Profile  Visit Voodoo5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@poooooo,

quote:
honnestly y bother with old hardware thats long dead n never works with any of the latest games?

Your missing the point, were not still here because 3dfx cards can properly run the newest games

quote:
hell ad rather have a my bitch ass gf4 than a voodoo5 6000.

Thats a ridiculous statement as a Voodoo 6000 is a very unique and rare video card that can go for 1000 + dollars when sold , a geforce 4 can be acquired for maybe what $50

quote:

Nah, I like collecting video cards thank you very much.

quote:

I love it

Go too an Nvidia site an be the fan boy you seem to be , they may tolerate it, we wont

Go to Top of Page

Voodoo5
Average

Canada
157 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  15:47:26  Show Profile  Visit Voodoo5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@hanksemenec,

quote:
Anyway, board like this is a proof that people appreciated what we have done . hehe

Its a shame that it all had to come to such an abrupt ending

3dfx was the best
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  15:50:53  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I quote you Hanksemenec
quote:
Anyway, board like this is a proof that people appreciated what we have done hehe

Not only "appreciated" but also "appreciate"

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  16:00:11  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nightbird

I quote you Hanksemenec
quote:
Anyway, board like this is a proof that people appreciated what we have done hehe

Not only "appreciated" but also "appreciate"

Completely agree !!

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page

Amigamerlin

Italy

163 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  16:04:01  Show Profile  Visit Amigamerlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
@hanksemenec

OT.
Ciao Hank !! Nice to meet you here !! and nice to meet you again !!

Amigamerlin
3DFXZONE MODERATOR
Powerd By Voodoo5 6000
Go to Top of Page

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Experienced

540 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2005 :  20:08:16  Show Profile  Visit Obi-Wan Kenobi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the name Poooo says it allread a real pooish name so I guest his posts are also pooish ;)
what a Silly Mortal.

I rather use Force Lightning on this villan really or send him to another demension or so.

3dfx must stay alive here !!! Don't let go my friends.