3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo2 Setup and tweaking
 Voodoo2 and XP64
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DC_daNMan
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2005 :  18:52:38  Show Profile  Visit DC_daNMan's Homepage  Click to see DC_daNMan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey there, I recently got myself a voodoo2 card, and now I need to set it up. The PC its in is using windows XP64 (the edition for 64bit processors, of course). Now I need drivers for it. I have searched, and I cant find any, I have also searched the forum, and I cant seem to find anything relating to this. Please can someone help me?? lol

Thanks,
Dan

secretfj
Average

Hong Kong

259 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2005 :  09:05:11  Show Profile  Visit secretfj's Homepage  Send secretfj an ICQ Message  Click to see secretfj's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the 64 bit winXP is too recent for anybody to write a driver for V2 to run in that platform

No way a 3DFX collector...just a 3DFX die Hard Player~~

let the VooDoo Roars!!

P4 Extreme Edition 3.4GHz
Asus P5AD2 Deluxe i925x
2GB DDR2 667 DDRRAM
Voodoo 5 5500PCI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums