3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 AGP.5 documentation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1461 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  08:21:09  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I had a couple of requests for AGP.5 documentation, and finally, I have managed to get my hands on it-I'm dropping it to the google share for anyone who might be interested.

the files are a bit of a mess (pdfs, pictures, text files, htm files and schemas made in Eagle), but anyone with enough skill to actually finish the project should have little trouble finding his way around.

Ren says hello & good luck to anyone who is going to take a shot at the project-unfortunately, there is no way he is going to have the time to finish it himself.

feel free to rehost the archive, just make sure to add a proper description (original AGP.5 documentation by Ren or something similar).. :)

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Contact Us

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums