3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Other Topics
 Off topic
 Your favorite club/lounge song?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman
Average

Indonesia
121 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2005 :  14:25:56  Show Profile  Visit Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When you're hanging around, enjoying live music at some club/lounge, what song you're most likely to request?

As for me, here's my list (mainstream, though. I'm not talking about the likes of Buddha's Bar or Cafe Del Mar):

(1) Brand New Heavies - Soulflower

(2) Blair - Have Fun Go Mad

(3) Supergroove - Can't Get Enough

(5) Shunza - And I Know

(6) Maroon Five - This Love

(7) Diana King - Shy Guy

(8 ) US3 - Cantaloop

I also like tunes from Incognito, although I have no particular preference on their songs.

Note that the song #3 really requires a skillful band ;)

Well, I don't know, but it seems in Jakarta the perennial favorites are I Will Survive and Long Train Running.

How about you guys?

VOODOO LIVES FOREVAH!!

Delenn is the hottest sci-fi character ever.

The Galactic Empire vs the Borg vs the Goa'ulds vs the A'millans vs the Trollish Imperium vs the Ancient Guardians
The Phoenix War

Never buy a LiteOn CD Writer. Ever.

youkaizero
Initiate

USA

98 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2005 :  01:17:27  Show Profile  Visit youkaizero's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Heh, I was at Club Bijou in Toledo when Papa Roach was there.Does that count as club music?

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1 gb ddr
Western Digital 80 gig
ATI Radeon x800
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums