3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo4/5 Discussions
 VooDoo 5 problems whit FSAA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ahavasi
Average

Hungary
183 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  22:03:31  Show Profile  Visit ahavasi's Homepage  Click to see ahavasi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
When im turning on the FSAA (leatest offical driver) than in the left side, there are white things (very small, but ist pulsing, and make my angry) When im turn off the FSAA, these things are gone... but I vant to use FSAA.

AMD Athlon64 3200+@4200+, MSI K8N Neo4-F, 1gb Supertalent 480mhz, VooDoo 5 5500 Mac@PC

Defder
Novice

4 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2005 :  16:43:24  Show Profile  Visit Defder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In all applications?
Go to Top of Page

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2005 :  07:07:36  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
here, i have 2 questions too

1) I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an option to activate FSAA directly from an appliction...

In the present, is there an app. that can activate FSAA directly / which one?

2)if i have a v5500 pci and a GeForce 5900 in the AGP bus (as the primary device):

what about this phrase??

"Problem is that I can't set FSAA through driver's 3DFX tools because of incompatibility of those with the primary device of my computer else I would set it to always have FFAA on."
Go to Top of Page

ahavasi
Average

Hungary
183 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2005 :  09:14:25  Show Profile  Visit ahavasi's Homepage  Click to see ahavasi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I flashed my v5 bios (1.06) to 1.18, and its now working correctly! :)

AMD Athlon64 3200+@4200+, MSI K8N Neo4-F, 1gb Supertalent 480mhz, VooDoo 5 5500 Mac@PC
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums