3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 Gaming with 3dfx Voodoo cards
 Games
 amigamerlin 3.1 R1 w/ quake 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maadmn
Novice

12 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  08:47:50  Show Profile  Visit maadmn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i just installed my old voodoo 4500 pci , i wanted to play quake 3 , descent 3 and freespace 2 with it. im currently using the 3.0 drivers. everything seems fine i was wondering if the 3.1 drivers will give better performance especially in Q3. im using an amd athlon xp 1800+ w/ xp pro. are there any problems with 3.1 drivers and these games.

ggab
Average

Argentina

294 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  08:22:31  Show Profile  Visit ggab's Homepage  Send ggab an ICQ Message  Click to see ggab's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
no for Q3 based games. (same glide3x version in AM3.0+ - AM3.1r6 has as default the (great!) MesaFX OGL ICD)

the fastest OGL ICD dll is the default one.
Go to Top of Page

maadmn
Novice

12 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  20:29:29  Show Profile  Visit maadmn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanx, i downloaded the 3.1 drier and extracted the 3.1 and mesaFx file . what do i do now, if there is a link on a step by step procedure please let me know. much thanx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums