3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 Call of Duty with Voodoo 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Suliro
Novice

Hungary
9 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  20:08:22  Show Profile  Visit Suliro's Homepage  Click to see Suliro's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi!

We've discussed about it, but we couldn't get on well. Also can I play with CoD on my Voodoo 2 SLI? If it is possible, how can I use it?
Pls answer my question as fast as it's possible

PS: Sry for my english.

Sry for my English...

unknownusermx
Initiate

Mexico
67 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  21:14:11  Show Profile  Visit unknownusermx's Homepage  Click to see unknownusermx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
redirection... go here:

http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1585

SaLuDoS

Edit..

oooops .... the link is changed...

_}{_
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Edited by - unknownusermx on 06/04/2005 04:58:12
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  22:51:08  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
the correct link: http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1585

to answer your question-yes,it will be possible to play COD on a voodoo2 SLI (or voodoo3) soon.you will need mesafx with a special opengl addon called OglX.you will have to be patient,it is not yet available for the public.but seeing this picture

I would say the first public release is coming soon..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

Suliro
Novice

Hungary
9 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  18:15:15  Show Profile  Visit Suliro's Homepage  Click to see Suliro's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the fast answers. :)
I've got another question. I've just bought a 2 Voodoo 2s, it's coming on the post :) How can I connect the cards? I know, that there's a cabel outside the case, and another inside the case. Which Voodoo 2 shall I link with my S3 Virge?

Sry for my English...
Go to Top of Page

Rolo01
Experienced

Germany

508 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  18:59:01  Show Profile  Visit Rolo01's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thats easy, just try...
If you get no picture, then connect your monitor to the other V2...
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  20:16:33  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And you can read also this page
http://www.inc_exe.szm.sk/hlp/default_fix.htm#SLI

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 06/04/2005 20:45:53
Go to Top of Page

Suliro
Novice

Hungary
9 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  20:38:26  Show Profile  Visit Suliro's Homepage  Click to see Suliro's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's what I's lookin for. Thx! :)

OFF: different nations, but very helpful... :)

Sry for my English...
Go to Top of Page

Suliro
Novice

Hungary
9 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  20:09:15  Show Profile  Visit Suliro's Homepage  Click to see Suliro's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've got a new problem...
Which driver shall I use with V2 SLI? It won't with FastVoodoo2 4.0 in SLI mode, just in single. I use an S3 Virge as 2D card.

Sry for my English...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums