3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 General Discussions
 3dfx Glide Tutorials. Where can I find its?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xasd
Initiate

Spain

68 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2005 :  19:43:59  Show Profile  Visit Xasd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to ask if someone knows where can I find a few good tutorials for programming 3dfx applications in glide. If possible, with examples.

I wanted to program a few 3d scenes in glide to compare it with other API like OpenGL or Direct3D and to remember other programmers how to use glide.

Thanks, a lot

Jules
Novice

Netherlands
39 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2005 :  08:57:53  Show Profile  Visit Jules's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Genises3D has glide support and is a 3D engine
Go to Top of Page

Xasd
Initiate

Spain

68 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  01:51:10  Show Profile  Visit Xasd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, Genesis 3D is a good engine, is OpenSource and I can find some examples. But I have begining to programm in Glide and I'm searching in the net for some tutorials of how do basic triangles or object in this API and if it's possible with more complex tutorials for the future projects.

If someone knows where I can find its I'll be very happy of this
Go to Top of Page

r21vo
Average

Latvia

294 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  16:19:30  Show Profile  Visit r21vo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
checkout:
http://www.falconfly.de/reference.htm
http://home.swipnet.se/~w-67924/3dfxPS/3dfxPS.htm

3dfx tricks, tests and wallpapers

3dfx.rule.lv
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums