3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Discussions
 Onboard voodoo3 2000
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reflecx
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2005 :  22:05:59  Show Profile  Visit reflecx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi every and anybody,

I've upgraded this board, (http://www.xs4all.nl/~jfeelder/vood.../infov3oem.html)
MSI MS-6168 Packard Bell, by sticking in a 80GB hard drive, 256MB RAM and XP Pro. The onboard video (8MB), however, doesn't allow games like CS to be played. I've been searching high and low for drivers but to no avail. Vot to do, vot to do?

Thanks for any help/jamie

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2005 :  22:41:15  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
the link doesnt work.you will need a 3rdparty xp driver,amigasport 3.0xp should do the job nicely.get it here:
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/3dfx/voodoo3/downloads/amigasport3.0.htm
use the full driver if you can..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

Nightbird

1938 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2005 :  22:55:18  Show Profile  Visit Nightbird's Homepage  Send Nightbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jfeelder/voodoousers/infov3oem.html

the right link

In-ter-ac-tive :
The way video games were always meant to be played

Welcome to 3dfxzone.it Community

Edited by - Nightbird on 19/03/2005 22:56:11
Go to Top of Page

reflecx
Novice

2 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2005 :  12:52:08  Show Profile  Visit reflecx's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Quite right Nightbird. My apologies.

Could ps47, or anyone else, confirm that this driver applies to onboard video chips as well as video cards.

Much obliged/jamie
Go to Top of Page

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2005 :  19:33:26  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
well,you have a voodoo3,and the driver doesnt care about your card being integrated or not,as long as it has the same IDs.try this:

From a DOS prompt, type DEBUG and press Enter or...
- go to Start, Run, type in DEBUG and click OK
- a single dash will appear, type DC000:35 and press Enter
- your video card model description will appear on the right side of the screen (model and BIOS, sometimes the memory & core/memory clock speeds)

To exist from Debug, press Q at the dash and press Enter.

and post the info here..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

Teff
Average

Hong Kong
235 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2005 :  13:03:43  Show Profile  Visit Teff's Homepage  Send Teff an ICQ Message  Click to see Teff's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ww.
quote:
Originally posted by reflecx

Hi every and anybody,

I've upgraded this board, (http://www.xs4all.nl/~jfeelder/vood.../infov3oem.html)
MSI MS-6168 Packard Bell, by sticking in a 80GB hard drive, 256MB RAM and XP Pro. The onboard video (8MB), however, doesn't allow games like CS to be played. I've been searching high and low for drivers but to no avail. Vot to do, vot to do?

Thanks for any help/jamie

I use this mainboard too!!!!!!!!!

Always powered by:
CPU:Pentium III 500Mhz
RAM:256 RAM
Video card:
Voodoo 3 2000(8MB)
Driver:
AmigaMerlin V2.9 (9x/ME)
DirectX 9.0c
MesaFX-6.3(the lastest version)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums