3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 VoodooTV Topics and Setup Tips
 Voodoo TV FM - Win XP Pro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vassili
Novice

Netherlands
1 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2005 :  11:47:27  Show Profile  Visit Vassili's Homepage  Click to see Vassili's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey,

I've got a Voodoo TV FM (Pal) and I am runnig Windows XP Pro.

I am installing the driver's as lecram25 said here(last post):
http://www.3dfxzone.it/enboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=31

But I can't get it working;
This what I have done until now:
quote:
First off, get http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/g/e/gec125/NuDrivers/vtvdrivers.zip

I've installed the vtv-w2k-beta1, vtv-w2k-beta2 and vtv-w2k-beta3, no difference.
(all the beta's came from the vtvdrivers.zip\vtvdrivers\voodootvBETA\2K map in the zip file)

quote:
Then after intalling those drivers, restart, and then go to this http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/download.html and download the drivers; version 5.3.6 binaries.

I restarted my pc and installed 5.3.6 and (after uninstalling 5.3.6) I also tried the 5.3.8 - Also no difference, but maybe here's the reason why it doesn't work:
The instal autodetect's this card:

But I've always have set it to:

Is that wrong? If so, what are the correct settings?

Then I've also used DScaler Version 4.1.11—Beta— and Version 4.1.8—Superseded, but I think I haven't configurated that correct also.

Does anyone know the correct settings? I would be very pleased

Edited by - Vassili on 19/03/2005 18:14:28

Manuelson
Average

Italy

111 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2005 :  19:23:11  Show Profile  Visit Manuelson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome on this forum! I use dscaler and all works fine!
dunno how i reached the goal, but i suggest you to keep your eyes on and keep trying...keep trying..