3dfxzone.it ~ SFFT Drivers ~ MesaFX ~ 3D-Analyze ~ 3dfx Headlines ~ 3dfx Cards ~
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | GoogleSearch | FAQ | 3dfxzone.it
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Index
 3dfx Hardware & Software
 Voodoo3 and Velocity Setup and tweaking
 Wicked GL + CS:CZ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ahavasi
Average

Hungary
183 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  17:42:56  Show Profile  Visit ahavasi's Homepage  Click to see ahavasi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi. I tried to install wicked GL for the Counter Strike: Condonition Zero(I rename the czero.exe to cstrike.exe, than I install wicked GL, and I rename to czero.exe). But when im run the game, the wicked GL is not working.

AMD Athlon64 3200+@4200+, MSI K8N Neo4-F, 1gb Supertalent 480mhz, VooDoo 5 5500 Mac@PC

ps47

Slovakia
1461 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  20:40:15  Show Profile  Visit ps47's Homepage  Send ps47 an AOL message  Send ps47 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
just open the wickedgl folder (usually c:\program files\metabyte\wickedgl),copy the opengl32.dll to the folder where is your czero.exe,and use default opengl renderer.should work.hint: if the game is not supported by the wickedgl install utility,always install manually (the way I described)..

The 3Dfx Helppage and Game Guide / Voodoo3/4/5 enviromental variables
Go to Top of Page

kekit
Novice

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  03:30:08  Show Profile  Visit kekit's Homepage  Send kekit an AOL message  Send kekit a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
why did u rename czero.exe to cstrike.exe? theres no point in that unless u have a pirated copy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Print topic
Jump To:

Forum Rules

Legal Info

Privacy

Contact Us

3dfxzone.it

HWSetup.it

ForumZone.it

All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners - Forum Graphics and Contents 2001 - 2014 3dfxzone.it - Forum Engine Snitz Forums